Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spain Update!

Amigos y Familia! Lo siento por no escribir mucho en este blog. No hay muchas lugares aqui que puedo acesso el interent. ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Friends & Family! I´m sorry for not writing much on this blog. There are not alot of places where I can get access to the interent. Well we have been here for about 2 weeks. It is amazing,. It takes some time to get adjusted but I did and we are embracing the country and the culture in its entirety!There is soo much history here its amazing. This past weeekend we went to cordoba and saw arabic ruins and a mosque that was converted into a cathedral. Tonorrow we leave to granada for the weekend to go look at other amazing historical monuments. I will post pics as soon as I can. The best part has been the bull fight. Yea it was slightly gross but man was it very exciting to see a 120 lb 19 yr old challenge a 1200 lb bull! Def put pics up of that soon! We´ve gone to the beach but it wasnt your typical american beach. Females enjoy going topless! School is great we just took our first prueba today(test) and I know I did well :) I will update as soon as I can. I gotta get to class! Miss you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment