Monday, June 1, 2009

2 weeks & 2 days before departure!


Alright Ladies & Gents:
You are obviously reading this because 1. You are a friend or family member of "Fel" a.k.a. Felicia Juarez. So this is 2 weeks & 2 days before I leave to Spain. Yes, Spain. Jealous? I know. I plan to study abroad this summer in Seville, Spain to learn and comprehend the Spanish language more in depth. I think that it is going to be an Awesome experience being surrounded in the pure spanish speaking culture and everything that comes along with it-basically daily activities, walking down the street, going to the store, being at home, I will be surrounded by the language 24/7 which puts me in a perfect position to learn! I will also be traveling with a great friend of mine, her name is Justine. So I leave Lubbock June 12/13 to El Paso, TX to spend some time with family before I depart. I head off to Spain Wednesday June 17, 2009 & return the end of July. I must say that as of today (2 weeks & 2 days before departure) I am pretty excited! I am happy to say that I am doing something I have never done before and I am going to have an experience that will put a different perspective on the way I look at the world today! I created this blog so that way I can write about my experience abroad so that others back here in the states can follow and journey with me! I will try my hardest to update this as much as possible, but for the time being- the countdown has begun! 16 days! 2 weeks & 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment