Monday, June 8, 2009

The clock is tickin' away!

Ok so here I am, 10 days before departure. & I have so much to do in so little time! Geez, I barely realized it is like crunch time! haha I have alot to get done. I have started to create a list of things that are necessary for abroad travel, like the red stillettos, the water-proof mascara (for the hotties on the beach, duh!), my red asics for the cardio, and the most important: a spanish-english dictionary! I have 4 days to spend time with the people that I have spent the beginning of my summer with. Its crazy, how when time is put into perspective, it becomes just 10x more valuable. I am going to get my insurance card today, I need to deposit some checks, & return a library book. Well, maybe it doesn't seem like so much to do it is just a little difficult to fit it into the daily routine. I just know that this week will go by ricky bobby fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment